Sunday, August 5, 2018

Progress

My new goal has been going OK... (No electronics after 9 pm. Except communication.)

    The hardest part has been fighting the boredom... Um... Yes. It's a bit of an addiction...

    I have been falling asleep easier though. Less insomnia + more family time, means that this goal has already had a positive effect. YES!

   I'm going to add a new non-negotiable. Which I'm going to start doing tomorrow. I know, I know... Why not today??? I've been sick... :(


    My new non-negotiable is wash the dishes all the way every day. I know this will help tremendously. I've done it before and for some reason I always slip back into bad habits... I am determined to change! I want to do more with life then perpetually catch up.
   I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment